Monday, February 8, 2010

iphone

I know, I know, I know. I am so behind the times--just now jumping on the iPhone bandwagon. There is nothing that I can say that hasn't been said before about Apple's magic little device. However, Phoebe the Phone has seamlessly integrated into my daily life-making it that much easier.

The only downside about this upgrade, is that I am slightly nostalgic for my Nokia--purchased in India an and lacking in everything technologically advanced. This slight detail seemed to pale in comparison the the abundance of personality. With a ringtone straight out of bollywood and hindi letters on the keypad, it was a true original.

Little Nokia is, as I like to say, an antique. A relic representing the ingenuity of generations passed. It is also one of those items, where people can be heard to say, "they don't make them like that anymore" The sturdy little Nokia has given way to the flashy, sleek iPhone. But one day, the iPhone too will be demoted and the Nokia will just snicker at her fall from grace. I can't help but feel a little cheap for the trade in, so this is my homage to Nokia, to be retired to the comfort of my bedside drawer.

2 comments:

  1. u didnt tell me u had a blog!! love! glad you have finally joined the masses with your new phone :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi doll. it's a work in progress-trying it on for size right now~xo

    ReplyDelete