Friday, May 6, 2011

The Real Food Festival - Introduction


This was my first trip to the Real Food Festival and I hope that it won't be my last. Thursday afternoons, from 4-8pm tickets were discounted by half, the place was pretty much empty and I was able to wander with out the interference from pesky crowds. I talked to a cow, fed a sheep and cooed to a little lamb. Not to mention pick at cheese, wine, salami, you name it. I am creating a list of some of the vendors I met - and the delightful samples tried. Inspired by these people's stories, the quality of their produce and palpable passion for what they do - I needed to scurry back to my blog I and share.

1. Baruzzo Chocolate
2. Sherston Tea Company
3. Serious Pig
4. P.E. Mead & Sons, Chiltern Rapeseed Oil
5. Big Barn Market



No comments:

Post a Comment