Monday, June 13, 2011

Oxfam Earl's Court - Charity Shops


The Oxfam in Earls Court is the everyday Battersea Car Boot sale. A little collection of cheap, eclectic goods with daily turnover. I usually have one or two running items that I would like to buy. For example a TEAPOT -- but it has to be the right one. I haven't found yet. But otherwise, I just go in with an open mind! Since I work in the area, I visit pretty much every day at my lunch break to check out the goods. It's a pretty exciting place full of a variety of characters (other regulars like me) books, clothes, shoes, some small home goods....

Here is what I got today:

1. LeSportSac - Bright Apple Green and NEW! £1.99
2. Tie Rack - Complete with Christmas paper still attached HA! Good for Mr's ties .99p.
3. Handpainted Pink Candle Holder - just so pretty. .99p
4. Post Secret "A Lifetime of Secrets"- don't read in public places, you may cry. £2.99
5. Stainless Steel Corkscrew (for when I am back on the wine) .49p

Look how pink and pretty. love.


No comments:

Post a Comment